Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ketchup Packets


So does anybody use just ONE ketchup packet? I just noticed that i have to use so many ketchup packets to get the proper balance of fries and ketchup. Even when i try to squeeze every little bit of sauce, the one little ketchup packet does not do my fries justice. Has anyone ever thought about making those things bigger? Maybe i should write a letter to Heinz and make that suggestion. I mean, does anybody else hate using so many of those bite size packets? I know i do! 20 packets later my fries are cold and I've got so much ketchup on my fingers you'd think i was bleeding. Big ketchup packets will soon be the craze in all fast food joints. These larger ketchup packets will not only satisfy customers like myself, but also burgers and fries everywhere! I'm jus sayin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment